Thursday, November 18, 2010

Noah's Thanksgiving Feast at Oak Tree




Today was Noah's Thanksgiving Feast at Oak Tree Academy Preschool. I really wanted to go to the feast, but at the same time was concerned with bringing Jackson and that causing problems for Noah (as well as exposing Jackson to lots of germs so early!) Lucky for me, Martha kept Jackson so that I could go to surprise Noah. When I arrived and he saw me, Noah exclaimed, "I see Mommy! Mommy's here!" It was super sweet. Noah's class wore Indian hats with their names on them, and they joined in a feast with the neighboring class, who wore Pilgrim hats. They were so cute, and I'm so glad I made the effort to be there for my Indian Chief Noah. I'm so thankful for both my boys. I've I am truly so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment