Sunday, November 21, 2010

Jackson's 1st visit from his Seidel cousins


Today was a special day for Jackson! Aunt Denise brought his cousins Andrew, Ella, & James by today for their first introduction! Ella was SO eager to hold Baby Jackson, and she was extra sweet to try to bring him a blanket or take care of him in any way! Andrew was eager to hold him, too. It was fun to watch them all interact. I love that Jackson was smiling when Ella was holding him----so sweet! James wasn't interested in holding Jackson, but did say, "I'm bigger than babies." Hilarious. Noah had fun playing with his cousins, too! Big smiles for everyone. Denise called on their way home to tell me two funny things her kids said on the way home. James, who wasn't interested in the baby at all said, "I like Baby Jackson. He's cute." And Ella said, "Noah is a good dancer." Out of the mouths of babes.







2 comments:

  1. I love little Jackson smiling with his cousin!! But seriously, B - the new header pic is AMAZING! I hope you have that enlarged to poster size and hung in your living room. It is to die for!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a 16x20 in that pic today! Great minds! I don't know how she got that picture, either because Noah was acting SO bad that day! He literally started crying when Rose walked in the door. She's good. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete