Thursday, October 7, 2010

A note if you're confused on the dates here

Evidently, Blogger has changed how it formats/posts the drafts. Usually, I will go ahead and write a draft, save it, and later add pictures. Previous versions of Blogger would still publish it from the date the draft was originally saved. I noticed tonight that this changed. Long story short, I discovered that if I went back and saved the older version, it would post back the way I liked it. So if you're wondering why these are a little out of order, that's why! I'm so OCD, I just had to address it so one day when I'm reading this I wouldn't be asking myself----"Why are some of the posts from Noah's 1st day of preschool dated October 5th and some dated October 7th? The 7th was the 2nd day of preschool." Well, this is why!

No comments:

Post a Comment