Thursday, October 7, 2010

Jackson's Baby Book Arrives

I've been working night & day trying to get Noah's baby book all the way completed before baby Jackson arrives.  We've kept journals of Noah's daily routine, milestones, eating & sleeping habits, etc. since he was little, but finding all the journals, making sure they match with the baby book, pictures, etc. has been absolutely exhausting! I will say, I'm so glad that I've been keeping my blog up-to-date, because Jackson's baby book will be SO much easier to fill out, because I'll just check my posts. See, baby? One benefit of being the 2nd born! Mommy learned a smart lesson! I also worked night & day to find the exact same company that I custom-ordered Noah's baby book from, so that I could order Jackson's book to be similar to Noah's. Hooray! It's here & I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment