Wednesday, October 13, 2010

36 weeks- Current Stats

These are pictures at 36 weeks of Baby Jackson. The sonographer said that these were actually really good pictures for a sonogram this late. She said that the baby is so cramped for space, it's often tough to get a good picture. So here is our preview!
We went to the OBGYN's office today, as we are now starting our weekly visits. Everything looked really good. We did a sonogram and Baby Jackson is perfectly healthy. The sonographer, said, "Oh, look at that! That's really good!" I stared at the screen not knowing what I was looking for. Then I saw it....The rise and fall of Jackson "practicing breathing." I could watch on the sonogram as he practiced breathing in and out. The sonographer said that was "a great sign," and that baby showed, "no distress at all." Good words to hear. FYI, she also said, "Did you see that again? He really likes showing off that he's a boy!" When Dr. Willis entered the room, she said the same thing! I measured 1 cm dilated & 50% effaced today. Ironically, that's what I measured at 36 weeks with Noah. Noah arrived at 38 weeks, so we'll see just when Baby Jackson will make his debut. 38 weeks would technically still be in October, but not by much! Dr. Willis said that her guess would be that Jackson would come around 38 weeks, especially since Noah came at 38 weeks, and he was a 1st baby. "The second ones usually come out earlier," she said. Either way, she was open to induction at 39 weeks if Jackson doesn't come sooner. I must say, I'm all for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment