Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pink Glazed Sugar Cookies

Pink Ribbon glazed sugar cookies....they taste as delicious as they look!(But I only had a couple bites out of a double batch, so that's really good!)
Pink Heart Glazed Sugar Cookies for my 2 favorite Valentines, Michael & Noah

Tonight was the Komen for the Cure Kickoff meeting, so I decided to make some homemade pink ribbon cookies and heart cookies for my boys. (Michael has a torn Meniscus, is in lots of pain, and will see the MD next week....and he loves my cookies so I just wanted to do something nice.) Turns out, the glaze is much easier than frosting the cookies and looks just as good if not better. The ladies at Komen loved the cookies and my boys loved them, too. It feels good to see my boys smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment