Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Noah's 1st Pee Pee on the Potty!

BIG NEWS!!!! Today, Noah made his first pee pee on the potty! His Elmo potty has been on hiatus, stored in the pantry because it got put in there December 31st when we were getting ready for company. Today Noah looked in the pantry and said, "potty," so I got it out. He proceeded to take it apart and then a few minutes later began tugging at his clothes, saying, "off. Potty." I took his clothes off, he sat on the potty and he looked down at the potty bin while I'm cheering him on. "Make some pee pee, Angel. Put your pee pee in the potty! You can do it!" Nothing came out. He got off the potty a couple times and I sat him back on and tried to explain that sometimes we have to wait a little for the pee pee to come out. Noah kept looking into the empty potty and then spit in it, in an effort to get something wet down there! I couldn't help but laughing. Then a little pee pee came out...mostly on me and the floor, but technically, a spray went in the potty. We cheered some more and then the pee pee came out in the potty. Mommy was cheering, "Yeah, Noah! You made pee pee on the potty!" Noah said, "Pee pee." We tried to call Daddy, but we got his answering machine, so we left a message. Big news!
Good job Noah! I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be cheering for pee pee, but motherhood sure changes things!

No comments:

Post a Comment