Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moments of Perfection

I don't have a perfect life. But I am conscious to stop & take notice of moments of perfection...those moments that make memories. Today I had a moment of perfection....snuggling with Noah on the couch, watching the sun come up. He was especially snuggly which I love. I know this won't always be the case so I really stayed present in the moment & soaked it right up. Here's a couple pictures of our sunrise view.


My dear friend, Mary Beth, lost her sweet Mee Maw this past Monday. She is going to be burying her today. They were so very close. I sent her this picture & reminded her that the sun will shine again. It's important to have gratitude for our moments of perfection when we have them. Life is so short.

1 comment:

  1. Oh B, you mean so much to me. When I got this picture from you Thursday morning, I was standing outside the funeral home, trying to get my wits about me so that I could go inside and deliver Meemaw's eulogy. Your message and beautiful photo helped give me the strength I needed. Thank you, friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete