Saturday, February 27, 2010

Alice In Wonderland Photoshoot

Today was Rose Bailey's Alice In Wonderland Photoshoot. Because Noah has an extra-wide foot, we have one pair of tennis shoes that we wear always. We actually have 4 pair of the same shoe right now. The problem with that is when I attempt to put on another shoe, he freaks out, screams, "No! No! No!" and then proceeds to break out into wretching, flailing, and tears...just what you want before a photoshoot, right? It was a struggle, but we got the shoes on...they are adorable, not that it even mattered. Noah was the rabbit for the shoot, and he became very upset when I introduced the bowtie and ears for the picture. Nevermind that there were about 25 children ages a few months to about 8 years old in the photoshoot...tutus everywhere! Rose apologized that Noah's ears were pink. I said, "He's 2. It doesn't matter. It'll be a miracle if he wears them anyway." Surprisingly enough, I eventually got the bowtie and ears on...but my son, MR. SOCIAL, was clinging to me for dear life & wouldn't let me set him anywhere! I even brought my portable iPod & had music playing...no dice. So for the big shoot, I don't think he was even in the picture! Oh well. I'm pretty sure that we were streaming live on the internet, though...and the camera guy was looking right at my child clinging to me, screaming, "Mama, NO!" while I tried to duck behind a chair and hold him up!
As luck would have it, after some of the children left because they were screaming themselves, I set Noah up next to the cupcake stand and let him just tear in! He had a blast, and I even captured a few pics. I can't wait to see how great Rose will make them all look, even if Noah isn't in the main spread. My red-headed pink-eared rabbit...bow-tie and all!
Look at those curls! I still refuse to cut his hair.

The queen, madhatter, Alice, & Noah rabbit


Alice sips tea and Noah Rabbit eats his cupcake
The things I do to get a picture. When I came home, Michael said, "Was it worth it?" Of course it was. These pics are priceless...and good blackmail material for the teenage years if I need them!
I can already hear myself saying, "Watch your mouth young man...or I'll be pulling out the bunny pictures!"




1 comment:

  1. Okay seriously, those pics of him should be in a national magazine! He is the cutest bunny ever!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete