Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010

Valentine's Day 2010-
Noah, Michael, & I spent a lovely Valentine's Day at home. Michael & I went out Saturday night so we spent Sunday at home as a family. I made chocolate covered strawberries and my mom's homemade sugar cookies. Noah had so much fun eating the frosting. We took a drive, played, and just enjoyed our time together. We got Noah plenty of prizes, all of which he hasn't even opened yet, because he was fascinated by 2 plastic eggs that came with an Elmo Easter basket. We danced of course and just had lots of good loving! Happy Valentine's Day! My red-headed Valentine!
My Mommy is my Valentine! I had to buy it while he'd still wear it!

Opening Prizes...fun Elmo pj's

Valentine Balloons...always a hit
Some of our Valentine Treats at the table
Mommy's cookies made with love for Noah & Daddy. I hope my boys always remember that I tried to make our holidays extra-special.

Daddy loves a cookie cake
A homemade card for Daddy from Noah complete with his handprints 2/14/10

Noah & Mommy opening prizes

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I am floored by all the ways your make your holidays so special. Happy Valentine's Day, girl!!

    ReplyDelete