Monday, February 1, 2010

Noah discovers ketchup

Tonight Michael had to work late so it was just Noah & I for dinner. I steamed some vegetables and pulled out some delicious soy/veggie chick patties. I know, most people think it's gross, but it's protein and we like it! When I asked him if he wanted chick patty, he said, "Chick, Bok Bok!" He noticed I dipped my chick patty in some red stuff, and immediately wanted to try. I put some ketchup on his chick patty and he was sold! "More, more," he said, as his mouth was still full, chewing the ketchup-covered patty. He ended up eating 2 full chick patties! It was hilarious. I couldn't get it to him fast enough. Noah is an official member of the ketchup-lovers club.

After Daddy got home & he played with Daddy, it was time for bed. I desperately wanted to get a head start on my evening run, but Noah wouldn't have it. He wanted Mommy. I took him in my arms, sang him songs, and rocked my almost two-year old angel to sleep. What sweet perfection it is...staring down watching my darling Noah rest peacefully in my arms. I am truly blessed.
The treadmill could wait. And it did.
So glad I didn't miss that kodak moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment