Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Perfect Day!

Today was a perfect day! It was a beautiful 60 degrees with sunshine. Noah & I spent the morning going up and down the stairs, into and out of the attic, getting out Spring decorations. I'm pretty sure I have more Easter decorations than most people have Christmas decorations. I just love spring. I love the freshness, the newness, and FINALLY getting to dig in the dirt after a cold winter. We unpacked about 500 Easter eggs, which Noah has scattered all over the house, but I didn't care. Watching his face light up with joy when we opened the boxes was priceless. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhh, Wooooooo!" he'd say as we opened each box.
After nap time, we went outside and I planted flowers and let him play in the waterhose, even though technically it was too cold for that, but he was having a blast, so I let it go! Michael wondered why Noah was all wet then he came home!
I planted 50 tulips today, along with some red Gerbera daisies and Cyclomen. Michael came home early & kept Noah so I could have a full hour-long outdoor run....perfection.
I hurt already, but it's a good hurt! Michael took Noah for a walk & then played with him for another hour outside. Needless to say, our son was in hog heaven. Michael cooked us a healthy dinner & Noah went down in a snap. Today was a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment