Sunday, November 11, 2012

Priceless Christmas Pix of my boys 2012

Here are a couple of priceless pictures of my boys from our Christmas session with Rose Bailey of Rose Bailey Photography.  Because it was a balmy 72 degrees in Texas the day of these pictures...I quickly dusted the trees behind Noah with some fake snow...and then gave Noah some very realistic looking snow that I bought at Hobby Lobby and told him to make a wish and blow the snow. Priceless pic!  And no smile required!
My husband will NEVER know all the mental and physical energy that it takes to put together a photo shoot for our family...and I must say...it's always a whipping...but when I look at pictures like these...it's totally worth it. VISION accomplished!
What holiday CHEER---so "us!"

No comments:

Post a Comment