Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy 2nd birthday Jackson






Jackson's 2nd Birthday Party~
We celebrated Jackson's 2nd birthday party the weekend before Halloween.
So we decorated the party full of Halloween spiders, spider webs, and bats.  If there was a surface at my house...odds are, it wound up being draped in spider webs!  I loved how it all turned out, and I love that we do birthdays big!
You only turn 2 ONCE!!
Jackson loved it when everyone sang Happy Birthday and he just smiled, which surprised me...because he's not my social baby!
I had him dressed as a little spider, although he didn't wear the hat...which was fine. It was his party. He could be hat-less if he wanted. He had so much fun with his family and friends...jumping, sliding, and playing outdoors!
And Mommy had fun, too! I let the photographer take the pictures and just prayed that she didn't miss any big moments, because I wanted to just "be" in the moment with my precious two-year old.  Where does the time go?
Two years have flown by! And I have an amazing two-year old that has the sweetest nature, and en even sweeter smile. 
Happy 2nd Birthday, sweet Jackson!
Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment