Thursday, November 1, 2012

Jackson's 2nd Birthday Halloween party decorations









Jackson's 2nd Birthday Party
Theme: BOO! Look who's 2!
We had as much orange, black, white, and gray as you can imagine!
Of course, Mama made her infamous glazed sugar cookies consistent with the party theme, as I have done for the boys since Noah's 1st birthday. I buy the cake. But I bake the cookies. I was so pleased with how the party decorations turned out! I even got a bubble blower that had fog in the bubbles, so when the bubbles popped, fog came out! SO cool! I'm sure it'll be used again at other parties, right?
Jackson, it's not that the decorations really matter.
When you're older, I just want you to look back at your birthday parties and see all that your Mommy did to try to make them special.  Because YOU are special. There's no one quite like you! And when you came into this world, our family was complete.
Mommy & Daddy & Noah love you lots!
Happy 2nd birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment