Monday, November 5, 2012

Bucket List Revised

Well, the good news is...I am flexible. I can adapt.
The bad news is...while making a big poster for Jackson's birthday party, I fell down the stairs.  Not like a tumble summer sault, but several steps of thud for sure.  Ever since, I've had a decent amount of neck pain. The good news is that my arm hasn't gone numb, so it's most likely muscular. (I hope!) The bad news is....I know in my heart of hearts that my bucket list goal of completing a marathon THIS go round is on hold.  Although I'm disappointed, I know in my core that this is in my best interest for my long term health for now.  Bummer.  I'm still planning on running the half in December, so there's still hope!
That's my bucket list adjustment! But, life throws us curve balls, and we can adapt or get hit! I choose adapt!

1 comment:

  1. oh girl, I am so sorry! But I am glad you are OK. YOU are more important than any bucket list. Get fully well and get back to that Bucket list THEN! Now be careful on those dang stairs please!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete