Friday, October 12, 2012

Wild Friday night at our castle

Friday nights at our castle aren't what they used to be...
Gone are the days of quiet, romantic dinners out...
Gone are late-night movies...and waking up late the next morning.
Friday nights at our castle have been, indeed, redefined since we have had kids. 
This Friday night, for example, was an evening outdoors with our boys.  It was an evening filled with giggles, big smiles, swinging, sliding, walking around the lake, & topped off by a push-pop!














Michael was so cute swinging next to Noah.  That's one of the things that I love about my husband...the way he plays with our boys. After we finished playing and we came indoors, I watched Michael holding both boys in his lap.  He looked up at me, and said, "What?" I was thinking to myself what an amazing father he is to our boys...how our boys have such a head start in this life because of the presence of their father in their lives.  I walked up to him, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "I just love you." 
So, although the quiet, romantic dinners are few and far between...(and we should probably fix that & get a sitter more often) my heart is just as full of love.



 


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: