Sunday, October 7, 2012

Saying YES!






It's been a while since I've had a Saying YES post, so this post is much overdue!


This week I'm saying YES to:
  • Pushing outside my comfort zone...
  • YES to cool fall days and nights...
  • YES to  lighting that first fire in the fireplace...
  • YES to beginning to plan for Jackson's second birthday party!
  • (How is that possible?!)
  • I'm saying YES to getting some help again to clean my house!
  • I'm saying YES to grace, and YES to prayer...
  • I say YES to being comfortable in my own skin...
  • and YES to relationships that REALLY matter...
  • I say YES to hugs, kisses, and sweet cuddles from my boys.
  • YES to appreciating my husband.
  • YES to trying to stay PRESENT in the moment...
  • YES to delegating and asking for help when I need it.
  • I say YES to busting out fabulous fall fashion...
  • YES to sucking the JOY out of each day...
  • YES to sweet runs in cool weather...
  • YES to ignoring the haters...
  • YES to Turn Tyler PINK...
  • YES to trying to juggle it all...
  • YES to Alice's birthday party...
  • I say YES to more water and less Coke Zero...ever the work-in-progress...
  • YES TO PROGRESS, NOT PERFECTION!
    YES! YES! YES!
    What are YOU saying YES to this week?!?

1 comment:

  1. YES YES YES to a new YES post from one of my favorite people!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete