Saturday, February 4, 2012

Super Noah's 4th Birthday Decorations















For Noah's 4th Birthday, we had lots of SUPER decorations, including Super costumes, and an amazing Super cake! Of course, I made homemade sugar super cookies, as is tradition.  And we all know Mommy loves doing photo booth pictures.  I got an old fridge box and made it into a phone booth.  The kids didn't even play in it until after the party, but my sisters & I sure had fun!  I really try to make my boys' birthdays such a special event, because their birthdays are the days that my life really started.  I always say that love is a verb.  It is what you do.  Even though putting together these parties is a lot of work, I wouldn't have it any other way! Happy 4th birthday, my DARLING, SUPER NOAH! Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment