Saturday, February 4, 2012

Letter to my Noah, now 4 years old

My Darling Noah,
Happy 4th Birthday, my love! How can it be that you are four years old? It seems like just yesterday when you were my infant boy, and I held you in my arms as we danced to "Beautiful Boy," by John Lennon.  It seems like just yesterday when I rocked you in my arms until you fell sweetly asleep.  I remember how you would nudge your face gently against mine as you'd drift off to sleep.  I can still smell your sweet baby's breath as you'd exhale while you dreamt.  I can still feel your breath against my cheek.  It seems like just yesterday, my darling Noah, that I was your entire world.  Four years have now passed, and I have been BLESSED to watch you explore the world from an infant to the here-and-now...where you are JOY personified, a shining star on the grayest of days.  You awaken each day with such an enthusiasm for life! You are my super hero! Your spirit is contagious, and I want you to ALWAYS remain true to your passion and your heart's desires.  Don't settle, my darling.  For you...YOU ARE INCREDIBLE...A FORCE ALL YOUR OWN...AND I WANT YOU TO CHOOSE JOY, KEEP LIVING IN THE MOMENT, AND KNOW HOW DEEPLY YOU ARE LOVED----AND WILL BE LOVED, AWAYS!
Happy 4th Birthday, My Darling.
I simply adore you.
You are my sunshine.
Love Always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment