Monday, February 6, 2012

Noah's 4th BIrthday Super Cake


Noah's 4th Birthday Super Cake by Village Bakery



Noah's 4th Birthday cake was something SUPER indeed! Betty Smith, the owner of Village Bakery has become a staple for our birthdays. Ever since her famous Thomas the Train cake she made for Noah's 3rd birthday, we haven't looked back. I brought her Noah's 4th birthday invitation, some pictures of Super Noah, and some party printables, and she amazingly incorporated it ALL into his cake! His invitation was even printed on his cake! It was unbelievable...and just as delicious as it was stunning!  I have the top square saved.  I think we'll dig into it this next weekend!
Happy 4th Birthday, Super Noah! Mommy loves you!

1 comment:

  1. Why am I just now seeing this?! I LOVE the birthday cake! Everything about Noah's party was perfect. You should be so happy! Super Noah is one lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete