Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Party #1 at Oak Tree Academy



Since Noah is enrolled in Monday-Friday preschool, we had the pleasure of having TWO Valentine's Day parties! My Noah loves to party, so we baked TWO sets of cookie pops, delivered TWO sets of Valentine's goodie bags for our friends, & had TWO times the fun!
Noah was SO adorable when he was handing out his Valentines to his friends; just pure innocence. In his sweetest voice, he went one-by-one to his friends, and was so happy GIVING the Valentines. "Happy Valentine's Day, Reese..." an to all his friends, he gently stated. Preciousness!  I'm so thankful I took time out of my dad to be a part of his party.
I love being part of Noah's "school" activities.  All the kids know "Noah's Mom," and as soon as they see me, they tap Noah to let him know his Mommy is at his school.  Noah's face lights up and all the late-night cookie baking pays off with one bright-eyed smile from my favorite red-head!

No comments:

Post a Comment