Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

 Thanksgiving 2011
We spent Thanksgiving 2011 at Rebekah & Brian's house. It was a full house! Rebekah and Grammie spent a ton of time and energy making everything simply amazing. These women are nothing short of miracle workers as far as I'm concerned! I recognize how LUCKY I am to have a mother-in-law and sister-in-law that I adore. And, from the pictures, clearly I'm not the only ones that adore them! Noah's face just lights up when we get to visit the Carliles and Grammie! We have so very many reasons to have a heart of gratitude.  I am humbled by my many blessings. Watching our family interact today, especially with the boys...really made me think...this is the stuff of life...the stuff that really matters. Connecting with people. Relationships. Memories.




No comments:

Post a Comment