Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Jackson turns ONE YEAR OLD today!

Happy 1st Birthday, Jackson Joseph McBride!!





My darling Jackson turned one year old today. How is this possible?  It seems like just yesterday that I had the easiest labor in history and was then blessed with this angel sent straight from heaven.  Jackson, you have a sweetness about you that is unmatched.  You are sensitive, gentle, a thinker, a snuggler, a bundle of goodness destined for great things.  Your tempermant reminds me so much of my mother, another great soul.  You are delicious.  I love every inch of you, and have from the moment I knew you were going to be joining our family.  You are a Mama's boy, which I must say, I do love.  Seeing your face makes my heart happy.  Holding you close brings me pure contentment.  I wish you a happy 1st birthday today! I want you to know that I love you dearly.  I am so very in love you, my precious, youngest son. Happy 1st Birthday Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment