Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fun With Daddy

Mommy & Daddy McBride are exhausted right now. I broke my toe (cleaning, of all things) and we have been going 90 to nothing trying to get stuff ready for baby, as well as having a toddler that is beyond energetic, working, continuing potty training, etc. etc. I had to laugh when I looked at these pictures of Michael with Noah. I usually dance with Noah & often carry him through the house, but not this weekend, as I'm already walking with a limp. You can tell in these pictures, though, that Michael is filling in, and is just exhausted. I am, too, but luckily, there are no pictures of me this weekend! Thanks for being such a good husband and Daddy! I pray that one of these days we will get some rest. Sometime before 11 weeks because when baby arrives, we'll be beyond tired again.








1 comment:

  1. OUCH! I did not know you broke your toe. That sucks. Sorry, girl...last thing you need!!!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete