Friday, August 6, 2010

Another perfect day for Noah!

Big News---Again---maybe, even bigger! Elizabeth & her kiddos kept Noah today while I worked about 1/2 a day. I was a little anxious about leaving Noah in the midst of this potty training business, but I knew that if anyone could handle it, Elizabeth would be the person. Let me just say this---Noah was DRY ALL DAY AGAIN!! 2 days in a row! For him to stay dry having all the extra stimulation (not to mention a drive to Lindale and back) was SUPER!Elizabeth was so supportive. She recalled her history of potty training her kids, and how she felt frustrated when she'd work and all her potty training progress was...well, literally flushed away when the kids went to the sitter. What a special friend! AND Elizabeth said that when she stopped by her house, Noah even went pee pee on the potty at her house! That's the first time Noah went potty at an unfamiliar potty, so I'm SO glad it was successful! I'm sure it helped having Connery tell him it was his potty! Whatever works! AND tonight, he went poo poo on the potty before bedtime! SUCCESS! I'm so proud of him! Good job Noah! You're doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment