Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Funny Story

My friend, Michelle kept Noah a 1/2 day today so that I could work a little at the psych ward---She said he was VERY good...until about the last 20 minutes before I came home (which IS his nap time, so I'm amused, not upset:)
Noah had no accidents. His last potty before I came home, he threw a fit and then proceeded to throw his underwear INTO THE TOILET! She had to fish my son's underwear from the toilet! (Luckily we're good friends! I wouldn't ask just anyone to do that!) She said that after about 5 minutes of pouting, he said, "ready," which meant ready to put on new underwear. My bad---I forgot to tell her to use the Gymboree underwear, not the Thomas the Train underwear, because my boy has got some serious "back" and those 4T Thomas are just TOO tight! For the record, Noah is only 2 but wears a 5/6 underwear at Gymboree. Big ole boy. Anyway, she tried to put the Thomas underwear on, and he refused, took his naked little bottom to the bed and went to sleep! This is a child that I normally rock to sleep, but he must've been good and tired to do that! A FIRST for Noah! I didn't want Noah to have an accident while sleeping, so I figured I'd wake him up to put a diaper on him. I had to roll him over to get the diaper on, but HE DIDN'T EVEN WAKE UP! Another first! Funny story. When I told Michael, he couldn't believe it.


No comments:

Post a Comment