Sunday, August 8, 2010

Brianna's 3rd Birthday Party

Noah went to Brianna's 3rd birthday party today at McDonalds. He had the BEST time on the indoor playground, and wasn't even scared of climbing ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP of the VERY TALL playground equipment! He made friends so easily, and went higher than some of the bigger kids! The boy has little fear! When he DID come down from the playground, I noticed he was wet & had a big poo in his underpants. This was totally expected. I debated on putting him in a diaper but just decided to let him experience what it's like to have accidents. He was so cute, said, "Oh man! Oh yucky!" I almost had a stroke when I went into the children's bathroom, and needless to say, I'm pretty sure it hadn't been recently disinfected with the shark mop...or any mop for that matter! I pulled out the antibacterial wipes & got him changed & he even made a pee pee into the potty there...without touching it! Noah only had a couple bites of cupcake before he went back up into the playground! I noticed that Noah had another wet spot on the front of his shorts (pictured shortly) where he had another pee pee accident. Bless his heart, he was way up high, and I heard him trying to get down in time. No worries, LOVE! Mommy expected it with this much stimulation & just getting up from naptime. No worries at all. We fixed it and enjoyed the rest of the party.








No comments:

Post a Comment