Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Tired Little Angel

My tired little angel woke up early and by 9:00 could barely keep his eyes open. Just wanted to watch his "shows" and eat turkey bacon.
Noah woke up very early this morning. How early? Let's just say that the minute I pressed "go" on my treadmill, I heard him wake up. I got off the treadmill, disappointed I couldn't even run on the treadmill. Frustrated because it was raining and I couldn't run outside; cross because Noah's pillows, bed, & everything in it was soaked in urine. Nervous about the day, knowing Michael's back is hurt and he's got 10 patients to see...NOT the attitude that would facilitate a good day. I was cross a few minutes more and talked myself out of it. The day will be as bad OR as good...as I CHOOSE to make it. So the morning didn't go as planned. So what. I can handle it. Noah is healthy. I'm home today with my son. I've got a husband that adores me. Life is good. We gave Daddy our kisses and hugs bye bye and watched some shows because my sweet angel was sooooooo tired. Now my attitude is in check and it will be a great day. As I write, I'm glancing out the window, watching the raindrops dance on the lake. How blessed I am to have such a view. The plants are smiling and I'm now smiling, too. Thank you, God, for my wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment