Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beautiful 1st Day of September

Sweet Kisses! Oh, how I love these boys!

Sleeping Angel

Today is the 1st day of September, and it was an absolutely gorgeous day! The weather was perfect and Noah and I had the best day. We played outside a lot, saw a big tractor, went to our neighbor's house for a visit, went to Lowes and Target, and danced a lot! I was able to break up my running when Noah napped, so that's always a good feeling to have that done early. (I even had a few minutes to prune some unruly plants and pull a few weeds and that's the best therapy.) We even cooked dinner tonight (healthy chicken enchiladas) with no problems! Michael's back is feeling a lot better so he is actually putting Noah down right now and giving me a break so I'm feeling great. I'm hopeful this is our upswing! I was watching Michael play with Noah tonight when I was cooking dinner, and I just teared up thinking, "Love those boys...there's my whole life." Happy September!

1 comment:

  1. Well, how sweet is that post? Love it! SO glad things are doing better, girl...love to you all!

    ReplyDelete