Thursday, September 10, 2009

A long but good day


Noah woke up at 5 am today so I didn't run because I let Michael sleep when I'd normally run. But, I was able to get in 7 miles while he napped, so that's always a sigh of relief when it's over. Noah had a busy day, playing with the waterhose, reading books, dancing, and doing the "shark" (that's what he calls my Shark sweeper.) Actually, he calls everything that makes loud noise "Shark" because I have the Shark sweeper, Shark Steam Mop, and the Shark handheld. He calls my hairdryer Shark, too. On a silly note, Noah said "Bevo" today for the 1st time. I got him a Baby Longhorn video and he LOVES watching the Longhorns! He'd watch it nonstop if I'd allow! Grammie called and Noah was blowing her kisses when she was on speaker phone. She later asked me what the noise was and I had to tell her it was the longhorn video. She said, "Michael has already got him brainwashed with that thing." Sooooooo true, Grammie!











No comments:

Post a Comment