Monday, September 21, 2009

Daddy's Down Again

Michael went golfing yesterday and woke up today with a hurt back again. By the time he got home from work he was making those all-too familiar grunts of pain and walking funny. It's official---his back is messed up again. We were hoping to kayak tonight but that obviously didn't happen. I'm grateful that he had meds from his prior back problems on hand, so hopefully he can heal faster. I'm also grateful that I was able to get my running done before I came home. Noah was sweet as ever ...no surprise there. He LOVES to dance, and asked me to play his songs when I got home. His favorite dance song is Ghostbusters of all things! He'll dance for the entire song, and if I turn the music volume down, he will yell out, "More, more," while signing "more." We turned on Dancing With the Stars and Noah couldn't resist busting a move. He just danced and danced and clapped his hands. I hope he keeps this enthusiastic spirit and continues to dance!

1 comment:

  1. OH no! Poor Michael...hope he recuperates quickly this time. Keep on dancing with your precious little guy - it seems to be the cure for most things, doesn't it? Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete