Sunday, June 13, 2010

Setting up Rebekah's Blog

Poor Rebekah had 1,917 pictures on her memory card, so it was clearly out of space. But they have another week of vacation to take, so I ended up putting all her pictures on my computer because I was so worried that this 1 1/2 inch memory card would get lost between now and all the travel they have yet to come, and she'd lose her memories from October of 2009 to June of 2010. That just wasn't acceptable. When I looked through the pictures, I started to cry, because I felt like I've missed out on seeing so many memories. Rebekah said that she would do a blog, but she didn't know how to set it up, and what really made me laugh...she said that just thinking about the title of the blog would keep her from doing it at all. (She has a tendency to over-think things-her words, not mine.) Anyway, so I spent the last several hours trying to make her a blog & make it cute...something that she won't have to do a lot to. She's officially set up @http://rebekahcarlile.blogspot.com. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment