Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010

Happy Father's Day 2010!
This Father's Day would best be described as "Fun In The Sun!" We probably spent 4-5 hours outside playing in or near the pool this Father's Day! Of course, Noah was up at 5:40 am, so I let Michael sleep in and Noah & I went and got Daddy's favorite donuts, pigs in a blanket, and breakfast tacos. Noah & I headed outside and Daddy was able to get up on his pace. He met us outside and we took a family swim. I feel like the only pics I post these days are swim pics, but it's just a reflection of our reality right now! And frankly, I love it! Noah loves jumping to his Daddy!
He's not even scared to go under! That's great for only being 2!

This is the money maker picture! Is this a great pic or what?!?

Noah & Daddy
Noah laughing while he & Daddy practice his floating.

Daddy got a Drimmel for Father's Day, not that I have any clue what that is...some tool thingy that he wanted. Later, Granny Meg, Paw Paw, & Sarah came to swim and we did more Father's Day swimming and gave Paw Paw his cards and present.
It was Daddy's day, but I think Noah had more fun than anyone! He was exhausted by bedtime.
Noah, I hope you know how lucky you are to have YOUR Daddy. He is one in a million. Don't ever take that relationship for granted. Most sons would give anything to have a Daddy like yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment