Monday, June 14, 2010

Noah's Conversation...With Himself

This morning, Noah got sent to time out for hitting. He was unaware that I was watching him from the kitchen. I'm so glad I was because I got to witness him have a conversation with himself! He has become increasingly verbal this past week, and it's so fun to watch. Whenever Noah goes to time out, I tell him why he went to time out, and after his 2 minutes, I explain again the reason why he went to time out, he apologizes, and we kiss. This is the conversation I heard Noah having with himself this morning as he was in time out:

Noah said, "No hit. No hit. O.k? K. Sawee. Kiss? Kiss. MMMMMMUH!"
It was much funnier in person, but I just had to write this down! Even when he is in time out, he still cracks me up! Love you, Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment