Saturday, June 12, 2010

18 1/2 weeks pregnant

Dear Baby-On-The-Way:
This is me at 18 weeks 4 days pregnant with baby #2. (That's YOU!) I'm NOT one of those people that enjoys being pregnant, but I felt your first kicks two days ago, and that was the best feeling ever! I love feeling you move and swim about. I'll be honest with you. I'm very uncomfortable physically with my body this big. And I know I'm just going to get bigger, but I know that when I hold you in my arms for the first time, and see your beautiful and perfect face, it will be well-worth it! I want to make sure that you, baby #2, had pictures of me showing that you were indeed in my belly at one time. That's the ONLY reason I'd take a picture looking like this! See, kid? You're already loved!
Love You Bunches Baby-On-The-Way!
XOXO,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are gorgeous. Talk about glowing....just beautiful, Mama!

    ReplyDelete