Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy

Yesterday was my 36th birthday. Michael brought me home a yummy Italian Cream Cake from my favorite bakery, Chez Bazan. Sadly, we didn't even have time to eat it until today because we went to Academy to look at bikes. We're in process of finding mountain bikes so we can ride together as a family. We haven't found the perfect one yet, but soon! We enjoyed our tasty cake tonight, and it was delicious! Michael insisted on putting 36 candles on the cake. I believe his exact words were, "You know you're getting old when you have to buy 2 packages of candles." I quickly reminded him that his cake will always have more candles on it than mine! Noah didn't want to eat the cake after it was cut, so I just let him put his hand in the cake & go after it. It was messy but fun! Eventually, he grabbed a fork. Eventually, that is!


The only way I could get a picture with my Noah...with icing.


Mommy blowing out the candles...lots of candles!

Noah & Daddy eating birthday cake









1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great bday!! And I love the new header pic!!

    ReplyDelete