Thursday, April 29, 2010

Last Day of Camp & Visiting Cousins

Today was the last day of the Great Getaway Camp. There was a nice article in the Tyler paper about our little camp and that was nice. It's been an exhausting week, though, and I'm now getting ready for Komen in another week. Then I'm going to sleep & RECOVER! Fran & Sandy- I presented them with Geraniums as a special thank you...to Fran for starting the camp, and to Sandy for making it all happen since Fran left.
Noah spent the day at my sister's house & had a BLAST visiting with his cousins.

Here is the best pic I could get of these three. What can I say? They're 5, 2, & 2!

Today was Matthew's first game & I wanted to make sure I got a picture of him after he got all dressed up in his baseball clothes. Isn't he adorable? Looks ready to me!




No comments:

Post a Comment