Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mr. Dance Wiggles



Noah has literally danced every day of his life. At first our dances were Mommy & son slow dances, and now this kid rocks it out every day. He seriously has some rhythm...and that's not speaking as a mom, but as someone who has done plenty of choreographed dances in her lifetime. Today I got Noah his first Wiggles DVD, "Feel Like Dancing." Talk about a HIT! He'd watch the specific dance the Wiggles were doing, and then try to follow along. And seeing his face light up when he's shaking it makes me smile. I'm glad I bought some new anti-wrinkle cream, because I'm going to need it with all the smiling I did watching him dance it out! In this dance, some ballerinas were doing an arabesque. This was really good for a 2 year old's first try!
Shake it, baby!
Notice how intensely he watches the tv to make sure he can see what they're doing so he can try to emulate.









No comments:

Post a Comment