Saturday, March 13, 2010

Children's Park

Here is my little Noah in his new sailor suit I bought him for Easter. He wore his shoes with little fussing today, so that was a huge success.
We rarely get pictures done without a sucker being involved somehow. Today, it was several suckers...Noah would get a sucker, throw it in the pond, then I'd try to lure him with another one, etc. etc.
Noah is a BUSY 2 year old...always on the move!
Today we went to the Children's Park to take pictures for Easter. Noah is just at a really tough age right now...so getting pictures is like going to the rodeo..we have about 8 seconds to get it right, if we're lucky. Rose had a baby bunny for the pics, and at first Noah just wanted to run, but he did become interested so I hope we got something we can use for an Easter card! If not, there's always another day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Bren - I ADORE that little outfit!! It's so perfect. Can't wait to see the final pics!!

    ReplyDelete