Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2010! I brought home green & white balloons & some treats, and Noah, Michael, & I celebrated St. Patrick's Day at home. The balloons were a hit. Of course, Noah's favorite thing to do with balloons right now is run as fast as he can to the 2 story entryway & release the balloons so they float to the ceiling. Then he laughs and says, "Uh Oh." Then I go upstairs & pray that they are within reach. Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not. I think I made about 6 trips upstairs tonight before they finally went out of reach. Lucky for Noah, they floated over closer tonight so he can play this game again tomorrow.
And....Release!!
This is Noah watching me get the balloons from downstairs.

Enjoying a St. Patrick's Day treat...Happy St. Patrick's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment