Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Make a birthday wish, Noah!





May all your birthday wishes come true, sweet Noah!

I don't know what it is about looking at pictures of children blow out their birthday candles, but it always moves me.  I guess it is the tradition, the hope, the celebration, the family.  You're never too old to blow out a candle on a cake! Since Noah had traditional candles on his actual birthday, I used a sparkler candle on his cake for his birthday party. He really liked the sparkler candle last year, and I like it because, although you really can't "blow" it out...it takes pretty big puffs to try...which makes for great blowing-out-birthday-candles pictures.  Win. Win. 
Happy 6th Birthday, darling Noah!!!
May ALL your birthday wishes come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment