Thursday, April 12, 2012

Perseverance




















Last Saturday, after our morning kickboxing class, Noah, Susie, & I enjoyed Family Fun Day at our FAVORITE gym of all time, XTC.  They had a rock climbing wall, obstacle courses, prizes, TCBY yogurt, and some bouncing thing we all did! I'm NOT a fan of heights at all, but as soon as I saw the rock climbing wall, I wanted to do it.  Feel the fear and do it anyway, right? RIGHT!
Best part? Noah knew I was a little scared. Perfect learning opportunity.  I've talked to him about perseverance and how important it is to keep trying when things get tough.  So there I am...climbing up the rock wall, and Noah is cheering me on.  I turned to him and said, "Noah, what's it called when we keep on and keep on trying?"  I promise to you, he exclaimed, "PERSEVERANCE!" Yay! Lesson learned.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment