Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Special Moments I don't want to forget


Quite possibly my favorite time of day is in those first moments when the boys wake up.  Before the hustle and bustle of the day begins...we all gather in Mama & Daddy's bed and cuddle and give hugs first thing in the morning.  It's just such a sweet and special time.  Noah likes to give Jackson his milk, even though Jackson can hold it himself.  I know as the boys get older, these snuggle sessions will be fewer and father in-between.  That's why I try to treasure these moments today. Time together like this is priceless.  This morning, I was able to grab my camera and snap a quick picture.  Love this. Love these boys. My boys won't remember this...but by reading this, one day they will learn just what a special family we do have. And how MUCH their Mama loves them.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and so agree! Early morning snuggles before the day's chaos has begun.....perfection!

    ReplyDelete