Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Grammie!









Happy Birthday Grammie! Grammie came for a visit this weekend and today we celebrated her birthday. I was supposed to be working, but I just couldn't stand not doing something to show Grammie how special she is. I don't ever want her to think she's not high on our list, because she is such an integral part of our family. So, instead of working, I sneakily made a banner and cupcake toppers and fun decorations for a little surprise birthday with the boys before she traveled back home. And I'm so glad I did. She loved the pictures of the boys and felt special. And in the big scope of my life, I'll be MUCH happier that I spent my time commemorating her special day, rather than writing reports. Happy Birthday, sweet Grammie! Now....I'm off to write reports. It's going to be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment