Saturday, December 11, 2010

November 30, 2010-Happy 4 weeks Jackson






I didn't forget your 4 week birthday, little Jackson! I saved my post to my iphone blog ap and for some reason it's not posting, so Mommy is OCD and is going to write down exactly what I had written on your 4 week birthday, 11/30/10.
"Happy 4 weeks Baby Jackson! Four weeks ago, Jackson joined our family & our lives were forever changed by our newest son. Poor baby has been having serious tummy trouble. I took him to see Dr. Austin yesterday, and the doctor was astounded that Jackson weighed in at 9 lbs, 5 oz! He said that was "awesome, incredible. Again, just almost unheard of." I told him that Jackson has been nursing every 1 1/2 hours, so he should be gaining weight! So we are trying Prevacid first, then will try Levsin if the Prevacid doesn't work. We will fix it, Little Love! Mommy loves you oh so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment