Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Baby Jackson~ 6 Weeks Old Today





Today my precious Little Love, Jackson Joseph, is 6 weeks old! My how time flies! I can't imagine our world or our little family without our precious baby boy. We have good news to report---Jackson's tummy has been better for the last 2 days, and he has been smiling a lot with noticeably less tummy pain . Praise God!





Noah really loves his baby brother. If Noah hears Jackson crying, he often says, "Ut oh! Baby Jackson is fussing. Try to feed him." My favorite thing he says to Jackson is, "There there, Love. It's o.k." SOOOOOOOO sweet! Noah has been doing much better with his adjustment to having a little brother. It's clear that he loves his Baby Jackson. If Noah and I are doing something while Jackson is asleep, Noah often says, "Let's go check on Baby Jackson." And he lights up whenever I bring his little brother into the room. Noah is a GREAT big brother! Happy 6 weeks to my precious youngest son. Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment