Monday, December 20, 2010

Brian as Santa





I found a Santa costume on sale this year & bought it...thinking that since we were having Epic Christmas, we could do something extra fun. I thought about making a scavenger hunt for the kids to find their presents...then they'd find Santa & he could be all jolly. Of course most of the adults were not keen on the idea...but thank goodness for Brian! Good ole Briiiiiiiiiiii---dressed up as Santa, right when I was at the point of just saying forget it...fine...be bah humbug! But the kids LOVED it! And I must say, Brian made a dashing Santa! He was awesome...and Noah LOVED IT!!! Later, both Sam & Lucas came up to me separately and thanked me for giving them the scavenger hunt. Kids are so fun! We as adults need to not take ourselves so seriously and just have a little fun! THANKS BRIIIIIIII for stepping up to the Santa suit! You rock!





No comments:

Post a Comment