Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Noah helping Jackson





We have had a rough several weeks. First Jackson was battling tummy problems. We went back & forth to the pediatrician trying to figure that out. Then Noah got the scariest virus I've ever seen. Then Daddy got it. The house has been chaos. My workouts that were going so well, basically got thrown out the door, and I've been living off ice cream, take-out, and Christmas leftovers...not working out---which does NOT do me any good. Then this past Monday, Jackson and I were BACK at the pediatrician because HE & I have the virus AND Jackson has an ear infection. No one has slept. It has been rough. I actually put Jackson down yesterday to go to the restroom, and as soon as I got in the other room, he started crying. Shortly after, he stopped. I came running back in the room to witness the sweetest thing I think I've ever seen...or at least seen in a long time....Noah was holding Jackson's pacifier in his mouth for him. You see, Jackson loves his paci, but he can't quite keep it in his mouth yet. When Noah saw that his baby brother, who was already sick, was crying because he couldn't hold his paci, Noah held it for him. I wasn't watching or in the room. It was an act of kindness done solely out of love for his brother. Bless you sweet Noah. It made Mommy's heart very happy, and was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment