Saturday, May 8, 2010

Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure Part I

BThis year's Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure was unlike any other...for several reasons. I'm on the Komen Committee as the National Sponsor Liason for this year's race, and it was a BIG job! I had no idea the man-hours it would take, but it was SO worth it! This year's race was THE BIGGEST RACE FOR THE CURE IN THE 12 YEAR HISTORY OF TYLER'S RACE FOR THE CURE! Knowing the incredible amount of time & effort that goes into putting this race on, I was filled with so much happiness that this was the biggest race to date! Here are just a few pics of me & my precious family at this year's Race For the Cure. Our Committee shirts were orange...so there was lots of brightness going on between my orange & hot pink! Noah & Daddy wore orange, too! It was surprisingly chilly.
Mommy & Noah
Our Family- Noah doesn't look too thrilled in this pic!

My sweet little sister, Susie...ran the 5 k with NO TRAINING! You go girl! Susie & I have participated in at least one (usually more) Race For the Cure every year since my mom died of breast cancer.
Noah sporting Mommy's pink cowgirl hat!




1 comment:

  1. Okay I know it's trite but FOR REAL, you are glowing, B! You look just beautiful. And I am proud of you and the hard work you do for Komen. Great job!

    ReplyDelete